Thursday, December 4, 2008

Velvety Smooth

I skipped work again. (I, too, am wondering why they have not fired my @ss yet). My folks are arriving tomorrow and I had to make some preparations. There was nothing else to keep my mind busy after I called some people and made arrangements for their transportation to the province. Little Popot was already in school. The TV had nothing that held my interest. I was not in the mood for music. I wanted to get out, and so I did. Went to the mall. Was not thinking of getting anything. I was only going to "look" and walk away the time.


Little Popot has been pestering me for a couch set to go with her Barbie - My House. There is a set that even Big Popot wanted, a purple velvet piece. Unfortunately, it has been sold out ages ago. We saw one on display in SM Makati a couple of weeks ago. But, that is the thing - it is a display, and not for sale. I told Little I am going to get her another couch set for Christmas. We have seen some regular ones in Toy Kingdom. I was surprised to see an unopened box of the velvet couch. No more rush shopping for Little's gift. It is ready. Only hard thing was sneaking it into the house.

No comments: