Thursday, February 19, 2009

The End

So, we are sick again, me and the little one. I just got back from outside and I am pissed. People just keeps on using Earth as a gigantic trash can. I am too frustrated to come up with a "new" entry for today. Here is an old one from my 360. It sums up what I feel now.
" We have gone and did it this time. We had an absolutely serene and beautiful thing, and we have gone and messed it up entirely. Idiots, we all are. Fools too, if we think mother nature is going to lay there while we keep on raping her. She is coming back right at us, with all her might, armed to the teeth, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis. It is in the air. Soon, it will end, everything will. Sooner than we think, and we do not have anyone to blame but ourselves.

Forget your raincoat. It will not help. Nothing will. "

No comments: