Monday, March 28, 2011

Build Me A City

I am having second thoughts about acquiring The LEGO Ideas Book that is set to come out on August. A couple of sample inside pages have hit the net and they are plain "meh" material. For those who are feeling like me, LEGO Certified Professional Sean Kenney's latest might be a better purchase. I passed on both Cool Cars and Trucks and Cool Robots because they required special pieces, and we only have basic bricks, but I am really keen on getting Cool City. The cover alone convinced me (such yummy buildings), I do not need any sample pages.


Available on hardback and having 32 pages, it comes out on October 11, 2011, although most popular online bookshops have it on preorder now. If the description is true, there will be a guide for a mini metropolis. Think Micro Building Set (Dacta 9324). Now, that is cool.

No comments: