Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Iron Lung

I have ditched the daily morning park rides in favor of an at least twice-a-week street ride. Got bored going around in circles (or maybe just too lazy to get up really early during mornings). Having fun looking at people in their cars get stuck in traffic while Panda and I roll along merrily. My street/traffic awareness has gone up. My leg strength too. My lungs, unfortunately, will forever remain weak. Although I no longer have to wear my allergy mask (which is an improvement already) I still gasp heavilly for air when going up minor uphills.

And, the Limited Edition BGC Cycle Philippines Tech Polo I ordered arrived a few days ago. I have already worn it a couple of times and I am hoping they would sell the same type of shirt (in size 4XL of course) during the Alaska Cycle Philippines on May. It is made by F2P using what they call "Active Dry Transfer Tech". It is soft, light and thin, yet strong enough to handle my bulges. Yup, I really like this shirt. Remember: "We all can't wear spandex."





















No comments: